I have a lot of very important things to get done this weekend...so OBVIOUSLY I've decided to become distracted by the inter-webs instead!
A lot of my family and friends have started blogs and I've found myself addicted to checking up on them (once a week, almost religiously...thank you OCD-like tendencies!). I have always wanted a place to put up photos of my craft/baking/sewing/knitting/crocheting/quilting projects to show off, and without a facebook page this seems like the next logical place to start. (yeah...I have a lot of hobbies, so get ready for lots and lots of random!)
I'll have to figure out how to use my camera again before I can start posting photos of anything, and the template will probably change quite a bit in the first few months (assuming I am a good girl and remember to post things regularly...) but hopefully this will be a nice place to send the next family member/friend who asks "so what have you been up to recently?"
So here I go off on another adventure!!! Wish me Luck! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment