
This is the church...isn't she pretty!? The weather was wonderful for the entire day with not a cloud to be seen (except for the cute and fluffy ones!)

There are three generations being represented here! My hand and my mother's hand are pretty obvious. The bracelet I am wearing was my "Something Old" and was a gift from my father's mother (the Michela that I am named after) to her bridesmaid (her sister, Vera) at her wedding in 1957. When Aunt Vera passed away, her husband gifted the bracelet to my Aunt Kathy for her wedding...and Aunt Kathy has loaned it out to all of the girls in my generation to use in theirs. I am now the 4th female on the Young side of the family to wear this wonderful trinket! I really hope that this lovely tradition can continue in the future (I'm lookin' at you Julie... :P)

We had a preview/first look in the garden next to the church before the ceremony to save some time on formal photographs :P


I look like a regal queen in this one :P Here we are with our wedding party (from the left) Alisha, Ryan, Alex and Kathryne. We love you guys!

And we love each other! Side Note from Matt: Michela does not like Matt's sweaty forehead smudging up her glasses! :P


This is my favorite image from this preview batch from the photographer. Matt thinks he looks like he is farting out flowers though *shrug* :P


The church was all decorated for Pentecost (which was the Sunday following our ceremony), but I still think it looks beautiful all on its own :)


Yay! We are in step for once! :P Matt is sort of laughing at himself in this photo because he forgot that we led the procession at the conclusion of the ceremony. There were a few tense moments where he stared at Ryan (best man) before I finally grabbed his arm and got my hubby walkin'

This is when we realize that this really did just happen :D


I am covering up Matt's fingertips because he tried to slice his finger off the week before, cutting onions for our church dinner. The massive gauze was all gone, but the fingertip bandaid just isn't very photo-friendly :P

We stopped at the Berkey Creamery on the PSU campus between the ceremony and reception because there wasn't enough space for an ice cream bar at the reception! We got to cut to the front of the line! :P

I was the only one brave enough to get a cone...everyone else chickened out with a shake! :P Flavor of the Wedding: Keany Beany!

We arrived at the reception a little late, so the guests were ready to start clinking away at the glasses soon after we showed up.

Our first dance as Husband and Wife to Bright Eyes' "First Day of my Life"


Matt tried to run me into the knitting table at the edge of the dance floor!

The view from the patio over the valley was gorgeous!

And so was our entire wedding day! *heart is full*
On the next episode...we share a few snapshots from our Honeymoon in Acadia National Park (Mt. Desert Island, Maine)
Lots of Love,
M
Beautiful photos! Welcome to the Mrs. Dunkman club!
ReplyDelete