Saturday, May 14, 2011

Second Aid Supplies

I've been a little light on the crafting over the past week due to an injury requiring 3 stitches on one of my fingers (middle finger, left hand...dropped a bread knife...ask me about it later). I was given instructions by the urgent care physician to not submerge the wound, so I have used that as an excuse to not wash dishes for a week :) The resulting mountain of dishes has been significant enough to keep me out of the kitchen for at least a few days :(

On a side note, while at Walmart picking up more First Aid supplies (I am somewhat clumsy and go through band-aids fairly rapidly), my boyfriend and I decided that this injury was significant enough to require Second Aid supplies as well:


Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!!! :D Pillsbury's Moist Supreme cake mixes are now my favorite brand to purchase for those random nights when you just don't feel like putting everything together from scratch. I baked the cake in a 9x13-inch pan and frosted with store bought frosting and some semi-sweet chocolate chips after it was completely cooled. (BTW, waiting for this to cool was the most difficult part of the process)

 
The center of the cupid's heart says M + M in case you can't read in pointillism.

Unfortunately, I've got to run to a friend's birthday party/dinner/concert, so I will go into more details about how absolutely delicious this has been (yup, we've already eaten the entire cake...) at a later date! :P

-M-

1 comment: